TVL: $501,329,626 (-.01%)
PRICE: $15,425.29 (-8.1%)
Borrow DAI with YFI
@franklin stated the purpose of this proposal is to standardize the Yearn Improvement Proposal (YIP) introduction, voting, and implementation process that governs the Yearn Finance protocol.
Several prominent yearn contributors proposed YIP-54 which can be summarized below:
- Transform the one-off YIP-41 budget into an Operations Fund that is allocated the same amount of funding on a continuous basis.
- Permit the Fund to buy back YFI or other assets at its discretion.
- Publish a quarterly report to make it easy for YFI holders to audit fund activities.
- This proposal supersedes the treasury cap of YIP-36 and the operations budget of YIP-41. Future changes can be made through additional YIPs.
- Together with the previously approved YIP-51 and YIP-52, this is the final piece in a trilogy of YIPs seeking to upgrade Yearn operations and financials.
Free Rider Problem
Maker Vacuums Up $YFI
Read: Institutional money is pumping the DeFi markets back up
Read: Yearn Vaults Now Live on Frontier